Stand by me: my favorite movie


Hi everybody!
Resultado de imagen para stand by me pelicula Today I wanna talk about my favorite movie. For be honest this choose a movie is very difficult to me, because I love the cinema and I like many movies, many genres, but one of my favorite movies is “Stand by me” of Rob Reiner. This movie is based in the book of Stephen King “the body”, its was recorder in 1986 in USA and is about four children of ten years, Gordie who tells the history, chris his best friend, Vern and Teddy. They want to discover a crime, in the town says that a young man is dead in the bord of the river near of the train line, but is very far and nobody is interesting in discover if is true or not. So one late this four kids take some things: food, water and clothes and go to the “place” to see the "body", they want to see a dead, like a form to be grown up. In the walk they discoveres many thing about themselves, cry, lougth but the most importantly, are friends.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The last movie I seen: The Joker.

Post graduate studies