The last movie I seen: The Joker.


Resultado de imagen para the jokerHi everyone, in the late I went to the cinema and I see "The joker" the new movie of DC, written and produced by Todd Phillips and acting by Joaquin Phoenix.
This movie is about a man with affective incontinence   show the difficult history of this man and how he turn in "The Joker", the famous criminal of Gotham city and the eternal enemy of Bruce Wayne, Batman. 
I loved this movie because show a different perspective of this famous character, focused on his metamorphosis. with a very emotional view and
so different from previous movies.
Joaquin realize an extraordinary work, transmitting all his emotions in a magical way. 
His role is unic and very different form his previous movies like "Her", "Signs" or "gladiator", moreover, like I said before this joker is very different from the other famous DC s films of "the joker" principal like  "the joker" of heath Ledger , in Batman: the dark knight, directed by Christopher Nolan in my opinion the best of all, but I have to admit that Joaquin and his joker  managed to pass this difficult test and get a good review worldwide only in a few days, surpassing any expectations and more.
Resultado de imagen para joaquin phoenixFinally, I I would said that this movie and this role is his consecration like one of the best actors of this decade.
Thanks for read me, bye bye!!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stand by me: my favorite movie

Post graduate studies