MY FUTURE JOB


Hi everyone!!
Today I wanna talk about the job that I want to do in the future. 
Resultado de imagen para turismo aventuraIn  first place, I study psychology, and actually i ' m in fourth year. In the next year a need to do my practice, a diplomate and start my thesis,  however I really love mi career and I have planned to do a specialize in childhood psychology, specifically in the area of sex crimes or inclusive education for in the the future can work here in Santiago in a   non-profit foundation for children or in  sename´s foundation for a few years and then comeback to Paillaco, my little town .  
So, like I said before I  love mi career but some time ago I have an idea, mi dream job, after I work for some years, I will ask for a loan in the bank and more my savings I would like to create a tourism company in paillaco  this is a beautiful little town in the south east of Valdivia, moreover is very near of the ranco basin and of some hills.  so this place will have many things like adventure tourism, canopy, paintball and animals, like cows and horses. and a great camping zone and see the stars for the night in the clean sky of the south of Chile. 
If I can do this i would die in calm.  bye bye !! 
Resultado de imagen para psicologia infantil


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stand by me: my favorite movie

The last movie I seen: The Joker.

Post graduate studies